Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Favorite Things #002


Here is another one of my favorite things.

I got these at Walgreens about a month ago. They were 3/$1. I actually considered not getting them because I got a dozen and that meant I was spending a whopping $4 dollars and I thought that was too much. Sometimes I'm not very rational. Especially considering how much I love and use these little dessert dishes. Not only are they super fun to eat ice cream out of but they are the perfect size for snacks for the kids. The boys like to dip stuff and these bowls are the perfect size for dipping french toast sticks in to syrup, or chicken in to ketchup. I could go on and on.

If you have a chance you might want to check out your local drug store or dollar store to see if you can load up on tiny plastic dessert dishes. They'll probably end up on your "Favorite Things" list.




No comments:

Post a Comment