Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Twins

I came across an old picture of Emma the other day. I thought it was funny because it very closely resembles a picture I had just posted of Jonah. Not only that, but they are the same age in the pictures. Kooky! Oh my gosh, I just noticed they are wearing the same colors too. Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do (twilight zone music :: wink, wink ::)



All of the similarities prompted me to dig up the pictures of them both at age 3 months. They look like fraternal twins born five years apart. Look at those sweet babies...

Emma Rose


Jonah

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I remember being at your house the day that pic of Emma was taken at 3 months. Wow so much has changed since then.

    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh! so cute. seriously... my goodness, they're just both so darling... then AND now!

    ReplyDelete