Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have bloggers block. Isn't that silly? Silly but true.

So, um... uhhh... well, Jonah just had a birthday. He is four! Saturday is Lee's birthday and that is the end of our 2008 birthday run. You know what that means.... it's time for the holidays. It's enough to bring on a little panic attack, isn't it? Let's take a deep breath together.

For several years now, I've tried to use the Organized Christmas website to help me stay on top of the holiday madness. I always start late, but this year it looks like I'm going to be right on time! I'm going to count that as a victory, albeit a small victory, but these days every tiny triumph counts.

Summer is over and I didn't really keep my blog updated over the last few months. Let's catch up....

Jaden turned 2


My nephew Kendall visited


Hannah turned 17


We went to the circus


Emma started 4th grade (Noah started 10th and Hannah is a SENIOR)


Lee and Danny surprised me with a trip to California to surprise Christine


Hurricane Ike dropped by




Jaden narrowly escaped being consumed by his hair.

  

Jonah finally got to have his party after having it postponed for several weeks due to Ike




So, that's about all for now. Hopefully it won't be two months before you hear from me again...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh yay!! I was just 'commenting' to Lee yesterday (since you weren't at church) that I was waiting on your latest blog entry. Great pics and updates!!

    I'm pretty sure your next blog should be about the awesome Sunday School party from Saturday night...and don't forget the pics!!

    ReplyDelete