Monday, March 23, 2009

My Favorite Things #003

I got this umbrella while I was in California visiting a friend (I think bought it at Borders). It's the Pet Chopz design from Paperchase. It can be hard to find cute, original boy stuff and this is adorable with all of those colorful critters on it. There's even a robot, and I love robots!
I fell in love with it and struggled with whether or not to get it because I wasn't sure if you could fly with an umbrella. It seems kind of silly now, but I was worried they would think I could use it as a weapon.

::perplexed look::

I should have gotten two of them but I didn't want the J's to have identical umbrella's. That just seems silly now, especially since Jaden is forced to use a pink Disney Princess umbrella, which is cute, but I don't want to be the subject of all of the kids adult therapy sessions.
It rained a bit last week. The J's wanted to splash in the puddles for about three minutes and they were ready to go back inside. They're so fickle.




1 comment:

  1. yes, you got it at Borders. :)
    they still have a bunch of that stuff. i'll check next time i'm there if they have any more of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete