Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ugly Blog. Cute Kids.

Ohm'gosh - I don't think I can stand this blog layout a minute longer. I hate it. It's time to change it. I would love to make my own but I sure don't have the time to learn how right now. I'll have to look online for something I can live with.


Right now Jonah and Jaden are having a burping contest while I contemplate whether or not I have had any positive influence on them at all.


Jonah got a new bike. He was thrilled. This is a piece I call "Kids On Bikes". It's one heck of a title, bordering on lyrical genius - but not so out there that it confuses the viewer. You should definitely click on this one to see it full size. Emma is looking all "crazy eyes" in the tiny version.


This is fun. I told Em to look "fast", like we were doing an ad for the bike helmet. I'm looking at it now and I'm not getting "fast". It's actually looking pretty darn still. I guess it's time for me to google a tutorial on panning. Don't get your hopes up. I'm convinced it's way too advanced for me.

Here are a few pictures of mostly Jaden playing in the yard yesterday. Everyone else kept disappearing.







That's all for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment