Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tabitha

Many of you know I have a Betta, Tabitha, that used to love to do tricks and just hang out with me. She's been sick for quite sometime but she's still hanging on. I read A LOT about what makes Betta's sick and what might make them better. I buy A LOT of different do-dads and medicines. I spend A LOT of time just checking on her and adjusting this and that. She's been on a steady decline and I'm not sure if she's going to make it. I just switched her antibiotic to Tetracycline yesterday. I hope it works!
I'm thinking about renaming her Money Pit, but I don't want to bring her down. I sure wish she could talk and tell me what she needs. Today I had to force feed her bloodworm's. Yum. Tasty snack. She doesn't have much of an appetite so i have to put the worm on the end of a toothpick and chase her around the tank with it until she's so annoyed she chomps on it just to get it to go away. I wonder what choice words she would bubble to me about that if she could?

No comments:

Post a Comment