Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards

I have been trying to get some pictures of the kids so I can make them personalized Valentine's Day cards. So far it's proven to be much more work then I expected. I don't think I got one good picture of Jonah. Jaden was WILD and wouldn't even sit still. I wish I was better at photoshop. I haven't really decided if I'm using either of these. Jaden's is nothing like I want it to look, but I don't know if I can find the energy to try and do his pictures again. So here you go MOM, I know you are eagerly awaiting another post. And yes, I know there are 3 kids missing. Hopefully i'll get around to doing them before Valentine's Day is over.


1 comment:

  1. I think they turned out adorable! WAY better than what I pay for the professionals to take. ;0)

    ReplyDelete