Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emma's Birthday Photos

I know, Emma seems to be a theme for my blog these days. I have some big Jonah news but I'm saving it. He has a doctor's appointment for his (possible) hearing problem tomorrow so I'll just make him the topic of my next post and knock out all I have to share about him at once.
I had the opportunity to take Em to the park, and it was just the two of us. I wanted to try and get some pictures good enough to call her "Nine Year Pictures". I kind of wish we had been somewhere with decorative architecture, or even in a studio - but we weren't, so this is it. I took a bunch. Here are a few and there are even more on my flickr site.

Here she is throwing some "I'm nine" gang signs.

You'd of thought I asked her to balance upside down, blind-folded on a tight rope the way she acted when I told her how to pose for this one.

Serious Emma

Happy Emma

Wild Emma

Sweet Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment