Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hair


Hannah put her hair up in a new do yesterday. I really liked it. I don't think it's appropriate for me though. I don't want to look like i'm trying to be 25 instead of 35 (yeah, I know... just humor me).
Lee has been trying to get me to go to have my hair cut by his 'guy' for a long time, probably about two years. I'm finally going next Saturday. I don't know what to tell them I want. I really have more of an idea what I don't want then what I do. I'm sure they are going to tell me that I need to chop it all off. For some reason hair stylist are long hair haters. I'm NOT getting a short hair cut. I don't really have a lot of options because my hair is straight and thin and in bad shape because I have a haircut phobia. I guess we'll see what happens. It's exciting stuff, exciting stuff indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment